Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Are you mopping up what I'm spilling?

Today I remembered that I took a course in high-school that was "distance learning." Six of sat in a room with an instructor and a cameras and microphones. 4 other students were in a room at a school 15 miles away. It was fun and entertaining.

In other news: salt makes food tasty as does hot sauce (which, may contain salt). Whilst in the past I may have shied away from it, it really does finish flavor.

The dentist told me my "home care" was good.

Back to the gulag ...

3 comments:

Piglet said...

the dentist told me that my home care was good too.

DrIK said...

Yeah right. Those dentists are not to be trusted. Just tell them you are not a student but a postdoc, with some proper insurance money spend, and all of a sudden the tune changes.

zirafa said...

i can never get a straight answer out of my dentist.